- General Details
- Technical Info
- Request Info
- Find a Location
Designed for new construction with tile walls, our Questech Geo corner shelves have an architecturally inspired shape with unique features that will enhance any finished shower or bathroom. Made of our high end cast stone composite material that has an antimicrobial surface that protects against fingerprints, mold, and mildew. These corner shelf bath accessories have a high-quality finish to match any existing bathroom, shower or bathtub décor.
- 1 Lugged Geo corner shelf
- Installation and care instructions
- ADHESIVE NOT INCLUDED
- Following the adhesive manufacturer’s instructions.
- Set wall tile to height accessory will be located.
- Trowel a layer of adhesive on the dove-tails (teeth) of each accessory prior to placing on the combed adhesive bed to obtain 100% coverage.
- Dove-tail should be pushed into adhesive to ensure good contact. The accessory’s back should overlap the wall tile.
- Continue wall installation around the accessory, noting that the accessory’s back should overlap the wall tile.
- Tape accessory in place until adhesive bonds.
- Do NOT beat in with the butt-end of the trowel.
- INSTALLATION MAY REQUIRE CUTTING TILE
Setting Materials – We recommend one of the following two adhesives:
- Thin-Set: A liquid latex (polymer) fortified premium thin-set Portland cement mortar conforming to ANSIA118.4.
- Epoxy: A water-cleanable epoxy mortar conforming to ANSIA118.3.
Q-SEAL PERMANENT PROTECTION
Tile surfaces are protected by Q-Seal, a permanent sealer that is water and stain resistant, protects against abrasion, and features Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial protection, which inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing mold and mildew. Q-Seal is factory-applied and never needs re-sealing. Stone or grout sealer inadvertently applied to the surface cannot penetrate or adversely affect Q-Seal. Simply wipe excess sealer off the tile.
Questech warrants that for a period of 12 months from date of purchase Questech tiles will not fail to meet the performance specifications outlined in the Technical Performance Summary (see below), due to manufacturing defects.